How to stop Verification number requests?

How to stop Verification number requests?

Anyone can help?

AirBnB keep sending verification numbers by SMS again and again, 4-5 per day, but I already have verified my account!

How to stop this nonsense?

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Toivo0 How long has it been like that? There are occassional glitches like that one, but usually cleaning cookies helps.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

All Ok now after I contacted HELP directly.

However, if the basic system doesn't work better than this I don't know what to think.... but I'll try and see if I like AirBnB.

Rates, places and choises seem to be endless 🙂

Toivo

Dear Toivo,

I'm Ashutosh, a case manager from the Airbnb Customer Experience Team and I'm here to help. I thank you for making a right decision by contacting us for this as I will make things easy and simple for you.
Before I continue, allow me first to welcome you to our community. Airbnb is always full of interesting people from all walks of life and we are always happy to have one more.
Please know that I've successfully updated the notification settings on your account and please be assured that now on you will not receive any sms regarding verifying your number.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience it may have caused to you.
Thanks for bringing this into our notice!
Your friend at Airbnb,