I haven't received a payout

I haven't received a payout

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.

I am a new hosts but I had been able to receive reinburstments as  guest.

So I am not sure why the transaction has not been successfull.

323 Replies 323
Katia437
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

@Romanesh0

I have the same problem with my payouts for the past three bookings. One of the payouts has been pending since March and two were scheduled for the first week of May but have not been paid. One of the bookings is still active, the guests are staying until the beginning of June. I am paying for the electricity & water and for the cleaning out of my pocket. I do not want to be ugly towards my guests but I  think I should ask them out. I am not sure what else I can do about it. Apparently Airbnb is using my money for paying their staff. It looks like they are having a financial crisis?

I contacted Airbnb a few times, every time I hear the same "copy and paste" story like the first time. They promised to investigate but do nothing about it. The further, the more difficult to communicate with them - they do not even reply any more, just type that I already reported the same issue and someone was looking into it and then quickly close the case. In one of the messages they literally told me that the investigation of the issue does not have a time frame and they can't tell me when it would be resolved.

I understand the issue with one payout but when all my recent bookings are not paid, this is very alarming. Is it the end of Airbnb?

Very sad to read you @Katia437 Katia,

my situation went even worse (than it was before), I have talked with them around 18 times, twice they hang up on me, I started to to hosted guests since the end of March, I have had so far 4 reservations (the first stayed a month), then another 3, I have received $0 from Airbnb, and I was having another 10 reservations ahead, the total was about to be around $10,000 Canadian dollars, I have being paying the cleaning service out from my pocket, they never gave me any answer, just exactly like you over and over and over again, the situation has been escalated and a supervisor will contact you, they don’t transfer me with the payments department, with a manager, with someone that can actually do something! 
the last call had, I asked them to cancel al the reservations (I needed the money but now is more painful than something else) I’m not going to pay any more cleaning services, and can you imagine? They said ok let’s cancel but we will charge you a penalty of $100 per cancelation WHAT??? So what I did is to send out a text to all of the “future” guests and informed the situation and specify that my house will be dirty and that if they still wanted to come? Then I was not to let them down, but I was not to move any finger to have it ready for them, some canceled by them, some said they don’t care (so I still will host people even with the house dirty) and some went angry with me (what?), and guess what? When I told Airbnb I was about to do that and tell them I was not to clean the house? Do you think they cared? They didn’t care at all!!

If you have WhatsApp please contact me, I have recorded (video) every call with them, I’m not being a scammer, I’m preparing all to make a documentary about this case, Netflix showed interest about this topic,  at the end of the day Airbnb is a very well known company around the world, they’re ant this stories, look for my info over the internet, write Romanesh Reynoso on goggle, see my IMDb website, I have worked on big Netflix shows, we can do something here, I promise you!

i hope your situation gets better really, this is painful and caused me not trust and I feel betrayed, we have to be together I think! Send you all the best 🙂

@Katia437 ny the way, I created a few days ago a Facebook “Airbnb The Dark Side” and Instagram site named “Airbnb.the.dark.side” 

I have the same issue.. I didn’t receive my last payout response of Airbnb is very bad no information about the transfer … Nobody answer,, always ignoring my chats and messages , No solution for the problem l don’t know what to do

Pretty ridiculous level of service here. I was contacted today to verify I would not be giving a refund to a guest who got stuck somewhere on the way from Las Vegas to my property. I informed them I was not responsible for the condition of county and state roads, nor was I responsible for the drivers choice of navigation. The driver never made it to the property and contacted me at 230 am trying to tell me he got stuck. It was 12 hours past check in. I don't think air BnB customer service is aware of the point of a refund policy to avoid issues if they are going to contact me every time someone tries to get a refund. Now they seem to be delaying my payout for the reservation. If they continue to hold it I will just file theft of service charges against the guest with my local authorities. I'm done with the horrible customer service and contact times. Horrible.

James535
Level 4
Belfast, United Kingdom

I feel your pain. 

I cannot believe how badly they manage such issues. 

I have been a host for three years.

I have recommended many of my friends to become hosts..

I would never ever again recommend anyone to host on Airbnb. 

I am so disappointed in airbnb. 

It is 2 months now that I am in communication with AirBNB for Payout issue.

I had no issues since 2016 and suddenly they send me an email asking me to re-register my PAYOUT because they are changing their system "To comply with financial regulations and process payouts, we’re required to confirm your payout method details when we update our payments systems." 

1 - I have manually remove and re-add your payout information again (3 times, the last time is on the 13th October, 9 days ago)

2 - How can they say that there is an incorrect information on my side without evidence. The photos I send them of my bank account detail and screen shot of the payout information that I send them have been allegedly destroyed by them without looking at them (because sending bank information isn't allowed).

3 - I have received no message since the 13th October confirming that they have attempted to send money.

4 - I have asked the Customer Service to forward to the complaint department but it doesn't look like they are willing to do so.

5 - My only option will be to stop using Airbnb until it is sorted and refuse entry to guest until past payments are paid.

Bronwyn19
Level 2
East Hartford, CT

Hi,

I'm a new host and didn't receive my first payment when I should have, on July 2nd.

After waiting past the holiday (4th of July), I spent several frustrating hours on the phone both with PayPal and Airnb yesterday (many new hires, very green...be advised, I think I gave them more info than they gave me) !

Basically,  even the supervisors where clueless. The worst of it is that when they don't know, sometimes they are unpleasant, it seems, to put the client off guard.

All the same, I called both places, till I got a PayPal rep actually willing to do her job and research it for me.

The others had just kept telling me they would "report it to some research department", not very reassuring)!

I just  KNEW something had been processed incorrectly  ( the suspicions of which were reinforced with each vapid (at best) phone call. 

Sure enough after hours of frustrated attempts, when finally off hold that is, with about 5 minutes of research ...

(I had given my confirmation code that comes with the email airbnb sends when they notify you of the payout, to at least 4 people by this time). This PayPal rep was the only one to apply the correct application of the code to find the problem!

It turns out that the Airbnb employee who processed my pay out MISS SPELLED MY EMAIL ADDRESS. The Paypal rep  fixed the problem easily.

If I hadn't pursued it ( relentlessly ), who really knows 🤔).

I had a very similar problems. Don't worry it might take some time, but is going to be okay. So far Airbnb has been very good in solving my issues so far (knock on wood) 😉

i don't really believe this post.   They have ripped so many people off.

How it works this?  i have no payment

Constant communication with Airbnb customer service.

Savio2
Level 1
Goa, India

I am one of the owner who has not yet recived the payment 8days after the guest checked out what should i do now

savio Castello

Aland0
Level 1
Miami, FL

I need a good phone number an e mail for airb&b I have a pending payment they said it was sent ?

Thanks 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]