I've change the night price and is still apear the old price on my ad.

I've change the night price and is still apear the old price on my ad.

Any suggestions? Thank you 🙂

Also my room doesn't appear on the map research. How can i solve the problem.

2 Replies 2
Philip32
Level 2
Cork, Ireland

Hey Guerreiro,

There's a few things to remember with the nightly pricing, just to rule things out when you search for your listing with no specific dates it shows a general average price of the listing and its previous pricing. This is a sales technique used by countless business's world wide, when somebody then goes into your listing and puts in dates they see the correct pricing per night.

If yu search by specific dates then it will give the exact number for those dates. Hope this helps you understand it a bit better! 🙂

Just in regards to your listing - most problems stem from peoples addresses being wrong by a digit or so. Yours is in the UK - make sure your address is correct and include postal code and full address, you can change it in YOUR LISTINGS > CALENDAR AND MORE > CLICK TOP LEFT MENU BUTTON > SCROLL DOWN TO LOCATION > EDIT ADDRESS - Make sure everything is in there or it won't appear for anything - the exact address is only revealed to people who have paid as well so don't worry about anyone seeing it.

Your listing only says London so I assume theres information missing there as London is massive! Maybe you're missing the area you're in?