Listing shows edit in the title, why

Listing shows edit in the title, why

Why is edit listing appearing on the main information page of our listing. Have recently edited we were browsing other listings in our area and we appear to be the only one that says this

can anyone explain

7 Replies 7
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @John-And-Bev0

You are logged in and the mighty Airbnb is using its cookie's to keeps an eye on you.

Thanks for your help. Sorted

I also had this problem. Thanks for the replies.

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

When you are logged in, @John-And-Bev0, you see the option to edit your listing. When I am logged in I see the option to edit mine. No one else sees "edit" on your listing. So there is nothing to worry about. 

If you like, log out of Airbnb and then look at your listing. You will see what I mean. 

Thank you for your assistance. We can stop panicking

Iona13
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

This is also happening to me. I got my husband to have a look, having not logged in and it still looked the same. Am I missing something?

Thanks in anticipation

@Iona13, you really need to look at the listing from an entirely different browser, or clear out your cookies. Or use an entirely different computer.

There are already a lot of things to think about / worry about as a host. Having strangers editing your listing is not one of them.

Don't worry if you see the "Edit listing" link.

Nobody sees the "Edit listing" link except for you.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.05.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.05.09 PM.png