Listing suspended - too many declins

Satjot0
Level 1
New York, NY

Listing suspended - too many declins

Hi - my listing was declined becaus I declined several of the last requests.

The declines happenned because I didn't have me length of stay and maximum guest settings right.

I couldn't figure that part out.

I got support and my listing is fine now - how can I reactivate?

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Satjot0  An Air BNB suspension is reactivated by by you after you are notified that the Air BNB suspension period has expired.  Suspension can occur when your listing is not really ready and either you decline or cancel as a result.  Now that you have straightened out your listing, you can be traveler friendly.  

Perhaps you can also benefit from proactively looking around the Help Center and this forum for various hosting information.  For example, I used the search term "suspension" to access articles about this process.  You can do the same about anything you are interested.  Admittedly, sometimes the search doesn't seem intuitive, but usually it works out.

Good luck with your new business.

How long is the suspension period? We are going on vacation and were counting on some bookings while we were gone, to pay for the trip.

Same in that I've been deactivated for too many 'declines' even though the last one was airbnb's fault!  Often is as they accept people without checking wih me first: calendar might say 'yes' but I'm not allowed to check if guest has good reviews (so what, out of interest, is the point of them?).

How do I get reactivated: I've tried online and can't!