Looking for a host in the Outer Banks North Carolina

Carrie-And-Bill0
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

Looking for a host in the Outer Banks North Carolina

We are looking for a host in the Outer Banks NC.  We would stay co hosts but want someone to take over the day to day responsibilities who has a proven track record for success.  Our house is in Duck NC.  It has been an airbnb rental for over a year.   Please contact me if interested.  Thank you!

4 Replies 4
Brenda489
Level 1
Chapel Hill, NC

Hi to the both of you! I would love to talk to you about hosting. My e-mail is

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines

Carl7228
Level 2
Southern Shores, NC

@Carrie-And-Bill0   My wife and I currently host a vacation rental in Nags Head.  We are moving to the OBX this Summer and are looking for co-host opportunities.  Let me know if you are interested in discussing.

Hi @Carrie-And-Bill0! We have an Airbnb in Corolla. We’re you still looking for a cohost? Let me know if you’d like to chat! 

Cheri311
Level 2
Duck, NC

Hello!  I currently cohost an Airbnb in Duck and have been looking for a new opportunity! I live in Carolina Duned. The Cottage  I manage is ducksunset cottage. I will copy the link so you can see my track record over the past 2 1/2 years. The owners would be happy to give you a reference. My phone number is**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines. Thank you for your consideration.