Monthly discount confusion

Anna227
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Monthly discount confusion

Can anyone help?

I have my room listed at £30 a night on my mac but £29 on my iphone so that's my first question.

But I have just had someone enquire to stay for 49 nights, I have my discount at 30% monthly which I assume is 31 nights so the total is £684 but then there's an extra 18 nights so why is air bnb saying the total payout is £1060 inc £39 fee. Am I missing something? It says in Payout Breakdown £684 x 49 nights = £1099. I thought the monthky discount only applied for a 31 day block then after that it's standard pricing or does it take an average across the whole 49 days?

Also for the later part of the stay, the nightly price goes up to £35 so it should be even more but i can't get the individual nightly price up on my phone. I just thought it synced?

Thank you in advance

Anna from London

Anna

1 Reply 1

@Anna227

My understanding is the monthly discount is applied to reservations which are 28 nights or more, and it is applied to the entire duration not just the first 28 nights.

So in your case if you have different rates for the duration, the average £ AA x 49 nights = £ BBBB then a 30% discount applied, then the cleaning fee (if applicable) and guest service fee added on would be what the guest pays Airbnb. 

What you (host) recieve as a payout would be the £ BBBB with a 30% discount applied, plus cleaning fee if applicable, minus the host service fee.