My listing does not appear even though it is not “delisted”. Please help.

My listing does not appear even though it is not “delisted”. Please help.

Dear sir/madame, my name is Artemis and I have a villa in Kea, Greece.

The name is “villa Artemis”, I have an AirBnB listing for about 2 years now and it looks like my listing does not appear in ANY search within the AirBnB platform (!) for the past months or so. It does not appear on any page when you search for “Kea” (the name if the island where the house is located”. It does not appear when you search the pages for superhosts in Kea (even though I am listed a superhost).

Basically, nobody can find my house, which leaves me with no bookings! I have tried to search for it from 11 different accounts/profiles and nothing. All the houses next to mine are being rented this summer, via AirBnB, except mine (even though it’s the exact same house, built from the same architect, in the same area).

I have followed all your tips on the matter (specify the location so that it’s not too generic, check my settings to make sure it’s “listed” and not “unlisted/delisted” and everything seems to be OK.

How can I check if there is something wrong with the algorithm? We need to somehow make sure that the listing appears when people search for the area/island, either wise there is really no point in having an account on AirBnB...

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you in advance for your kind help. Artemis

2 Replies 2

Hello @Artemis13 

I saw that you are an active reservation until 18 August 2019.

Now, you can only make in snooze mode and after your active reservation, you can unlist your beautiful “villa Artemis”.

Have a great summer!

Ramona 

Hello Ramona and thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I am not sure I understand what you are recommending. The only days of the whole summer that I have blocked the house is from the 3rd until the 17th of August. Shouldn’t my house appear on the searches tor any other dates? Like for example for June, July, September, October? It looks like it has not been appearing on Searches since late May onwards...Hence i have zero bookings this year, even though I was a super host last year with a 5 star rating.

What should I do?