My listing is not showing up in search results

Sara550
Level 1
Germany

My listing is not showing up in search results

Hi,

I have made two listings today, same place same apartment, one listing offers one private room to 2 pesons and the other offers two private rooms for 4 persons. Strange thing is that the latter does not appear in airbnb search when I search it from a Private Window.

I have switched off and swiched on instant booking, I have filltered the price range, etc. But it does not appear in search results.

What should I do now?

Bests,

Sara

10 Replies 10
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Sara550. You must patiently wait for Airbnb website to fully integrate your new listing. It may take up to one day.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thanks Marzena,

As you've suggested it was about time. Now, I face a new issue 🙂 The price appears wayyy higher than what I set for it (I also did not allow airbnb to alter the price. I put the price 85 per night and in search it is 120! Two years ago I had another listing on airbnb, the webpage was not acting this strange.

Colette66
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I have the same problem 

The airbnb website is displaying a different price to the price I have set in my settings in my account.. what do I do?

Kesiah0
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

I had double listed a listing - 17151457 and 20208088. 

Today I deactived the newest - 20208088.

I have previously received inquiry text messages and have not been able to act because I cannot log on to 17151457.

Yesterday I received another inquiry text message and hence thought of deactivating 20208088.

How do I delete/edit or link  17151457  to my list.  I have another listing is working okay - 2329294.

www.airbnb.com/rooms/17151457

www.airbnb.com/rooms/20208088

www.airbnb.com/rooms/2329294

Thank you.

Kessy

Nairobi, Kenya

Hi

my listing is not showing 

please let me know if any process pending 

as it was showing earlier 

do let me know asap

bsst regards

sumit 

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Hello @Sumit9 do you realize you may have to work a little to make your listing stand up in airbnb - I recommend that you add your listing URL to your facebook profile to start with.. 

Ev2
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi,  I have the same issue.  My lising has been up for a year, I don't have instabook (had it at first - turned out to attract the wrong kind of guests) but I do update my calendar almost daily to keep it current.  Despite being wide open, it's not showing up in searches or, sometimes it will but onl if I zoom into my street quite cdlosely - but even then not always.  Any ideas as to what's causing this and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.  Ev.

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Hello @Ev2 a good idea would be to start a blog (free) that talks about something your guests will like. 

Each post in your blog would then include a link to your listing so that your readers are tempted to book. 

Airbnb algorithm is likely to enjoy the ride and make your listing appear in a lot more searches. 

Seems to work pretty well - over 500 comments - as you can see here : 

https://www.airbnb.fr/users/29330043/listings

Barbara699
Level 1
Esperance, Australia

Hi, l am having the same problem , l have been hosting for 18 months and update regularly, have you solved yours and if so how? cheers

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Hello @Sara550 how much marketing have you done around your listing ?

How many tweets and facebook mentions pointing to your listing have you added on social networks ?