Need information

Answered!
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Need information

Salute, 

I am a new host at AirBnb. And my question is : How can i one be a good host ?

1 Best Answer

@Miloud0

I would start by looking at some properties with a lot of reviews and high review ratings...read the reviews, what are they doing that you could be doing. Look at some photo sets of properties with a high number of reviews...what do you see in the standard of the rooms, photos. Look at what amenities these "good" properties are providing and the "service" the hosts are provding. Look at how Superhosts are scored  and work on those elements... eg..communication,cleanliness, booking in procedures,etc....think about what YOU would expect as a guest yourself and the needs you have when travelling. 

Look here in the Community at some of the posts giving tips and ideas..eg how to make a room look well presented..etc tec

Good luck

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Miloud0

I would start by looking at some properties with a lot of reviews and high review ratings...read the reviews, what are they doing that you could be doing. Look at some photo sets of properties with a high number of reviews...what do you see in the standard of the rooms, photos. Look at what amenities these "good" properties are providing and the "service" the hosts are provding. Look at how Superhosts are scored  and work on those elements... eg..communication,cleanliness, booking in procedures,etc....think about what YOU would expect as a guest yourself and the needs you have when travelling. 

Look here in the Community at some of the posts giving tips and ideas..eg how to make a room look well presented..etc tec

Good luck

Thank you Mike for the E-mail. It is so helpful. 

Thanks