New Host with listing set-up difficulties, now no more bookings or requests

William974
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

New Host with listing set-up difficulties, now no more bookings or requests

I'm new this past week to Airbnb. I was having difficulties setting up my listing in several sections including number rooms, and especially with separate listings (which I didn't initially know about) for Entire House versus Sharing Listings, and especially the different prices for different rooms.

During this period I was getting many requests for availability and tried my best to explain to these inquiries that there was pricing errors in my listing which I  was trying to resolve, and was willing to work with them while I corrected my listing problems.

Suddenly the requests for availability have stopped completely!

My partner today searched for my House Listing and it's not even appearing!

Can someone help me understand what's happening and equally important, how do I go about correcting this situation?

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@William974   It is possible your listings were reported to Air BNB as being inaccurrate while you were trying to "fix" them.  I don't see any listings for your profile.  Perhaps if you contact Air BNB you can get answers.  Here is a guide for contacting Air BNB.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Also, there are several helpful discussion threads on the CC that detail how to set up multiple listings for a single address.  Good luck