New to Hosting: How do I access guests previous reviews?

Answered!
Rebecca676
Level 4
Sandringham, Australia

New to Hosting: How do I access guests previous reviews?

Hi All, I'm new to Hosting and wondering how I access a potential guests reviews?

I've seen conversations where established hosts are talking about ratings for things like cleanliness etc. I've got 2 new guest reservation requests and haven't been able to locate this type of information to review prior to accepting their request to stay.

Thanks for your help!

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Rebecca676,

You can see reviews of the prospective guest on the request on a laptop and on the app.

If the guest has reviews from previous hosts you'll see information saying how many reviews.

On a laptop you'll see the first review and a link to see others if there are several. If the guest hasn't booked on Airbnb before or if their previous hosts haven't bothered to or haven't yet left a review then there won't be any reviews on the profile.

As you have instant book enabled you'll also see the star ratings given by previous hosts, again only if the person has used Airbnb previously and has been reviewed by previous hosts.

On the Android app click on "Details" in the top right of the request message to see review information. I don't have any Apple devices so can't say how the iOS app works.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Rebecca676,

You can see reviews of the prospective guest on the request on a laptop and on the app.

If the guest has reviews from previous hosts you'll see information saying how many reviews.

On a laptop you'll see the first review and a link to see others if there are several. If the guest hasn't booked on Airbnb before or if their previous hosts haven't bothered to or haven't yet left a review then there won't be any reviews on the profile.

As you have instant book enabled you'll also see the star ratings given by previous hosts, again only if the person has used Airbnb previously and has been reviewed by previous hosts.

On the Android app click on "Details" in the top right of the request message to see review information. I don't have any Apple devices so can't say how the iOS app works.

Steve.

Sir.. I have started a new Home Stay in Kerala, the southern state of India 3 months before. It's located on the way to Kochi Airport to Munnar, the heighst peaks of Western Ghats remaining in an altitude of 5000 to 8000 feet above from the sea level. This hill station is encircled by tea gardens and multiple layers of it's greenish layers, placid lakes, frawling cascades, waterfalls, misty hill-valleys and wild life. Really it's like an indescribable heaven with supernatural halo.! Munnar is 75 kilometers away from this home stay. It's an ideal transit between Kochi and Munnar. Here, we offer to guests the feel of an aristocratic home in the magnitude if silence away from the city turbulance..! Here we have listed our property in AirBNB before 3 months, but we didn't get any resident despite some inquiries enough. Can you advise something to get more guests to us..?

Rebecca676
Level 4
Sandringham, Australia

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your help!

Owen69
Level 1
West Bay, Cayman Islands

thank you...