Offensive review

Offensive review

Hi everyone,

I am new to the community and i need some help.

I just received a review with 3 letters that can mean a lot of thing, i feel offended since most of the meaning are really offensive things. I contacted support but since they can not find the meaning of the 3 letters ( I don’t know where they were looking maybe in the dictionary, i can send them a link with all the horrible meanings) they can not remove the review.
Reviews are there to express someones experience for future guest or hosts but apparently you can write gibberish or slang for offensive words and that is tolerated.
And all i got from the support team sorry we can not help you further with this issue. I know support team are just doing their job with scripts and situation protocols written down but not every situation is written down. No one should feel disrespected and offended by the review and i thought airbnb stood by that since it is in their violation rules. 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jovana34 Send them the meanings and see what they do. If nothing else it does feel irrelevant

@Mike-And-Jane0 I wrote them few meanings. They said they didn’t find anything, not sure where they were looking and what does that means. I don’t think it is irrelevant if someone offended you and that is being tolerated. Things like this shouldn’t be accepted by community and company like airbnb. But obviously that is just my opinion.

Michelle53
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Jovana34  Taking a really wild guess, here, it might be "Rien a Signaler" (from French: Nothing to Report) , since many Moroccans speak French.   Still probably irrelevant. 

@Michelle53 I don’t know is it from french, he spoke english really good so I assumed it is in English.