PAYOUT DELAY

Answered!

PAYOUT DELAY

My guest checked in on Sept 24, 2016 and out on Oct 4, 2016 but the payment is still pending. Who do I need to contact to get assistance with this.

1 Best Answer

So on your transaction history page, you click through to the "Future Transactions" tab and is it still listed there vs. being in the "Completed Transactions" tab?  That would be a problem and you need to contact Airbnb. Search for the help guide.  

However if it is in your "Completed Transactions" your payout will be based on the method of payment which could be up to 7 business days and you are only at day 4 now : 

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

View Best Answer in original post

255 Replies 255
Nicole272
Level 2
Washington, DC

I've got almost $30,000 in payouts not being released? Has anyone else been told that Trust & Safety are reviewing the case? Any experience on what to do? Are there legal ramifications for Airbnb not responding or helping the host understand what's going on?

Liz143
Level 2
Alicante, Spain

My guests are halfway through their stay and I have not received my payout.  How do I contact Airbnb 

Juliet-Kennedy0
Level 1
United States

I received a booking for 3 nights lasgt week and it is showing as future payoff for a few days now.  I receieved another 3 nigths for another unit this morning.  It has not appeared anywhere on the transaction history yet,  but the reservation is confirmed.

Is this AirBnB Paypal Payout issue still going on until now with AirBnB?

Thank you for your inputs.

-Juliet

hello,i am new on airbnb.i have a question pls.do payout take more time to get to ones bank accout? i was given a specify date in the e-mail that the payout will get to my bank acct and i didnt get any payment in my bank acct on that date and up till now i have not recieved the payout.pls does anyone understand this payout issue? thanks

hi folks, i also have a same trouble as you guys. its been 3 month since my guests for two bookings have checked out. 

How long did it take for you to finish the trouble of pended transaction? Have you guys with finished with this trouble or still have the same trouble? 

I am really worried and wanna how long it usually takes.

Thanks

My payout was delayed two months. I tweeted several times and than they answered and pushed the payment trhrough. The othger bad thing was that I got 15 euros less for each of the last two payments-and my bank didnt cange the comission policy at all, which means that their intermediary banks raised comission significiantly.

You can also try to phone them on Skype, It helped me several months ago.

Dear Mirjana, 

Thanks for the info. In our case it took 3 month, but making complain to AirBNB, we successfuly recieved payout.

Nadia153
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

My guests stayed for 19days(July 4-23th /2017)
He changed their booking as 2guests before they came.
He was supposed to pay for extra person $190 but he didn't pay yet.
I sent the request money after they left. No reply, no message from him.
I sent a mail and called many times to Airbnb,
I asked to Airbnb I want to get payout at least
his original payment $1025 first. I need to pay my bills.
But operator kept saying same thing.
Until he pay $190 I can't get any payout. Today is already July 27th.
Do you have any idea until when I have to wait and what can I do?

BTW he and his daughter were not easy guests at all.
It was a very bad experience. I don't want to leave the bad review.
I don't want to be their mother or teacher. And I don't want to teach Indian CMU professor about what guest's supposed to do at someone's house.
I believe they are smart enough to know about it.
As my experience, one bad guest does every bad thing.
I wish Airbnb make the new push button after the guest leave.
"Will you take this guest next time?" If I have that choice,
I will press "NO" for this guest.
If the guest got 10times "NO" from the bnb hosts,
that kind guest must kick out from the Airbnb member.

Ben221
Level 1
Bondi Beach, Australia

Hey,

I have a guest who checked in on the 3rd of August, checking out on the 9th.  It's now the 7th, and payment has yet to come through.  Under transaction history it doesn't have the payment listed as 'pending', although it's not in the completed transactions folder, either.  I'm wondering what might have happened?  I haven't received an email from Airbnb or Paypal to confirm that money has been transferred.

cheers,
Ben

I have a guest who stayed from August 9th to September 6th and I have still not received a payout. It is still listed in future transactions, but unlike the others listed there, there is no link to view when the money will be paid out. It is as if it's not going anywhere. Is there a number for technical support? Who can I contact to resolve this very long overdue payment. We are talking about alot of money here! 

Thanks

Hi to help you out in this situation. Google always helps. Type in. 'How to contact AIRBNB'. There will be an email there you can send your problem to you and they will get back to you in a couple of days ( one - two days).

Also if Airbnb does not remind you through email it is common sense to ask the guest where is your money and how do you intend paying it or they will depart with a free stay.

Judy-Grace0
Level 1
Iqaluit, Canada

Hello good morning.  I am happy to see this community who will be an excellent forum for assistance.  My guest has been staying at our home for 3 nights now but I haven't seen my payout?  Is there something I need to do?  Did I set my payout methods properly?  the credit card has already been charged for the amount but I haven't seen the shadow of my payout.

Please help how I can do this properly.  Thanks a lot.

Judy

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Judy-Grace0

Sorry we didn't see your post earlier, new hosts have to wait upto 30 days for 1st payout to be released.

This link explains when-will-i-get-my-payout