Payment

Toni56
Level 1
Hamilton, New Zealand

Payment

Hi

i had a guest arrive on the 8th of May and left on the 9th of May it is now the 12th of May and the payment hasn't come through to PayPal. I can see it on my up and coming payments I am just wondering why it hasn't come through as it well after 48 hours since they booked out. I also haven't recieved an email from PayPal. This is the first time it's happened to me and I am trying to find out the delay in payment coming through. 

4 Replies 4
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Toni56,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

As a few more days have passed, I just wanted to check if your payment has arrived with you yet?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Toni56
Level 1
Hamilton, New Zealand

Hi Lizzie

No i still havent recieved payment.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply @Toni56

If you take a look at your Transaction History and it is still pending, I would recommend contacting the Support Team so they can take a look into your account. Here is a useful Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the different ways to reach the team. (This can also be found at the top of the Help board here in the CC).

Do let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Toni56
Level 1
Hamilton, New Zealand

Hi Lizzie

Thank you for your help on this.  I have called airbnb and they are working on why this is happened.  They said they will come back to me soon.  I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Toni