Payoneer pending

Payoneer pending

I have added my Payoneer card 2 months ago but they still say it's pending and needs 5 business days to verify.

How can i force AirBnB to verify my Payoneer card, and give me my money?

6 Replies 6

Why nobody answered in 2 weeks, and AirBnB keeps on retaining my money?
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Anonymous

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems setting up your Payoneer payout method, I understand this must be frustrating. This is a forum for hosts (who don't have access to your account), it is not monitored by airbnb, which may explain why you have not received any replies yet. 

The verification process for a new payout method should take no longer than 3-5 days so as yours has taken so long something must have gone wrong. You should check with Payoneer, as there may be an issue on their side. This help article explains how setting up Payoneer works - you may need to try and input the details again. If it still doesn't work you may need to make another payout method your default method - have a look at this help article about setting up a payout method.

I hope you are able to resolve this, let us knoe how you get on!

Kirstie

Thank you, i have already read this article about how Payoneer works but they don't explain what to do if the verification takes 5 months.

On Payoneer site nothing is "pending", only AirBnB shows a problem.

I understand that this is just a forum, how do i contact dirrectly AirBnB to have an official answer?

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for letting me know. In that case you will need to contact Airbnb support directly - this Community Help Guide explains the best ways to get in touch with them.

I hope you can get this sorted soon!

Kirstie

Thank you Kristie,

I finally found the contact form at the bottom at this page https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

And i received the payement in 16 hours.

Still, i wish the contact form was easier to access, me (and my guests) had spent a lot of time looking for it. I have now saved it as a bookmark in case i'll need it again.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you managed to contact them and this issue is now resolved. It is a good idea to keep bookmarks of the useful sections of Airbnb for future reference. I would recommend saving the link I posted above with other information about contacting Airbnb as it includes numbers and how to contact them on Twitter.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie