Payouts

Answered!
Karin430
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

Payouts

I am a new host and I have not received my payout? Who can I contact about this?  According to my account, the money was payed, but it doesn't show on my bank statement.

Regards Karin

1 Best Answer
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Karin430

If it is possible for you, for the first guest, check-in, a host gets paid after 30 days and after that every 24 hours. Could you see this link : 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout  

Thanks, 

Miloud

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Karin430

If it is possible for you, for the first guest, check-in, a host gets paid after 30 days and after that every 24 hours. Could you see this link : 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout  

Thanks, 

Miloud

This does not answer my question about when my payment will be made...

I have been hosting for 18 months and my last two payment have not been received.

Maria3850
Level 1
Norwich, United Kingdom

I am a reqular host however i have not yet recieved my last two payouts from last Wednesday and fridays booking - Normally i would have recieved them by now - According to Progess they have not yer been processed - Can you please confirm 

Hi Maria

Have you had any joy with the above re payments? I too am waiting for my last two payouts to be made.

I cant seem to find who to talk to about this..

many thanks

Nicky

Linda1811
Level 2
Edenvale, South Africa

Hi

I am also a new host, I have 2 confirmed bookings, but I have a problem with my payout method.

I selected bank transfer and entered my details, and found out that the swift code was wrong.

How can I edit my payout method?

When I go to the payout section, it just gives me an option to add card details.

I would really appreciate any help

Thank you

Linda

Ditto to the above problem 😞

@Nicky147  Call Airbnb UK

United Kingdom            

+44 203 318 1111 

You can also write Airbnb CS via the reservations - find the help link. 

Renee393
Level 1
Darlington, WI

I too am in the same boat.  It looks like I have no transactions nor pay out.  I received my Airbnb text, clicked on the link to accept yet now I have no transactions listed nor has there been a payout.  I have looked at the link but that has not helped me either.  Suggestions would be appreciated.  thanks -- renee

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

There are many threads going on about this topic and it seems many hosts are currently having this same issue. Keep contacting CS until you get a satisfactory answer and your payout! You may need to call numerous times and speak to various people. 

What needs to happen @John1080, is that every host who is dealing with a lost/missing/delayed payment, should start reporting it to the relevant financial authorities in their regions. When the ombudsmen and regulators start getting wind of how widespread and serious this issue truly is, they'll soon start looking into the many, many financial irregularities that have been plaguing the platform for the longest time. Only then, will all this unconscionable payout palaver end. 

@Susan17, reading all these recent complaints, I'm starting to get concerned. I haven't yet had any issues. I just went through and double-checked that all my payments have been made and they have thus far! 

Yes, something needs to be done with a higher authority, it seems.

Nicky147
Level 2
Wales, GB

I have not had my payments for my last two bookings. The first was at the beginning of February and the second was last weekend!! How has this happened? Usually the payment comes in 24 hrs after the guests arrival.

I have been hosting for 18 months.

Thanks

Yasin11
Level 2
Antalya, TR

I have the same problem either. My last 2 bookings still not paid. I have been waiting for 2 weeks. Alsomy place booked for next 3 months. I contacted on them twitter, facebook, and help center. I talked with 3 case managers but there is no solution. I may have to cancel my oncoming guests reservation. It is big a disappointment for me. What a shame!

Hello. In my payout status I have a pending payment with 02 March deadline. But nothing happened, it-s still in pending. What can i do? I didn'd receive any mail about the payment...