Pricing error

Pricing error

Hello community!

I have listed my space for $50/night. I just received a request that shows the price as $12/night. Why is there a discrepancy between the price I have listed and the price my guest can see? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Max

19 Replies 19

I have exactly the same problem! They keep putting mine on at a price higher than I set. Do you know how to contact them by phone? 

It was easy to get airbnb phone number on google, they have a number for many different countries, in my case the UK.  They said it was a technical fault and will resolve it asap and promised to phone me back! We'll see what happens!  They do seem to have technical glitches and you have to chase them up to rectify it.  Hope your problem was solved! 

Derek18
Level 1
Heathcote, Australia

In my case the listing shows a nightly price which is twice that which I set as a guide price.

And why is it we have to answer these questions ourselves, presumably using a lot of guess work?  How do you actually contact airbnb as it is they who should be available to answer these questions.

Derek, the entire problem with AirBnB is the inability for anyone to contact them and they never reply to feedback.  My guess is they are at a point where they have grown out of the current software management system.  It may be the beginning of the end for AirBnB.

David761
Level 2
Jasper, AL

Airbnb has a gross error in thier system.   When I place a discounted rate for weekly or monthly stays the pricing drops to as little as $44 a month to me.

Airbnb has ajor issues and they cannot be contcted to acorrect the issue.

I have reverted back to a base price, no discounts, flat rate per night.

This is an obvious software problem and may be the start of the downfall of Airbnb.