Real estate lawyer

Real estate lawyer

Hello! Does anyone have a real estate lawyer in NYC that is familiar with AirBnB and NYC laws they would recommend? Many thanks!

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Hedieh0

Have you managed to find someone to help you in the end? 

@Ann72 @Ann783 @Marissa156 @Tina627 or @Nelson316 - tagging you here in case you ahve any advice for Hedieh? 

Thank you 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Hedieh0 

A friend  of mine you hosts in NYC recommends Yvette Bentham, ESQ 

Proper legal assistance reduces possible risks, thanks to which you are almost guaranteed to be able to complete the necessary transaction in the real estate market without any problems.

People are often unaware of real estate laws. It's the reason why they can become a victim of scammers. I only know a Military sexual assault lawyer**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]**, but he handles more important litigation than buying or selling real estate. My dear friend once told me that many lawyers in NYC deal with this matter, so you can easily find the one you need. In addition, construction is one of the most developed areas in the city.