Removing a co-host

Answered!
Hlin0
Level 2
Reykjavik, Iceland

Removing a co-host

Hi everyone.

I am trying to remove a co-host but the info that airbnb gives on that does not work. Help anyone ?

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Hlin0,

If you're the host wanting to remove someone from your co-host list and the instructions in the article below don't work for you then contact Airbnb support.

Sometimes Airbnb's help instructions aren't kept up to date when they make changes to the website.

I can see that the instructions on removing yourself as a co-host from someone else's listing are now wrong.

How do I remove a co-host?

To contact Airbnb support click on "Help" and then on "Visit the help Centre" and then on "Contact us". That page has links for a phone number and sending a message.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you asked your question.

Click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]" link. You may have to scroll down a bit in the list to see it.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Hlin0,

If you're the host wanting to remove someone from your co-host list and the instructions in the article below don't work for you then contact Airbnb support.

Sometimes Airbnb's help instructions aren't kept up to date when they make changes to the website.

I can see that the instructions on removing yourself as a co-host from someone else's listing are now wrong.

How do I remove a co-host?

To contact Airbnb support click on "Help" and then on "Visit the help Centre" and then on "Contact us". That page has links for a phone number and sending a message.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you asked your question.

Click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]" link. You may have to scroll down a bit in the list to see it.

Steve.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hlin0,

Welcome to the Community Center.

Thanks to @Steve143 response here, have you managed to remove your co-host now?

It would be great to hear how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Niamh9
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie,  can you explain to me how I remove a co-host on my listing please?

Thanks,

Niamh 

Jim278
Level 1
San José, Costa Rica

I have the same problem. the help instructions do not work.  They are outdated.

This is why I will not co-host on AirBNB again. You can be removed after you get hte palce booked up for an owner and not get paid for the work you did.

Mike227
Level 1
Malaysia

Why I can't remove the co-host ? The co-host account error. can't read and reply guest message. I try to remove the co-host account. After remove I recive the email but the co-host account still inside the listing . Can someone help?

Can u please tell me the steps to remove a co-host?