Rental agreements & Welcome Letters

Kim101
Level 2
White Rock, Canada

Rental agreements & Welcome Letters

How do i include a rental agreements that I want guests to sign before they are approved.  Also once approved, I want to send them a Welcome Letter with all the details and door code - as I dont get their email addresses how can i do that.  Im new to hosting.

5 Replies 5
Maureen23
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Kim, I don't know about the rental agreement. You can set house rules that they have to read and agree to before requesting a reservation (you can add these under "booking" tab in your listing profile).

Also, as soon as a guest confirms a reservation, you are given their email address so you could send them the welcome letter. Or you could simply copy and paste it into messenger and send it that way. Happy hosting!

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Kim101

A booking with airbnb is also a rental agreement, so you need to add the needed requirements to your listing.  

Gretchen0
Level 6
Oregon City, OR

We have our House Rules printed out and have the guests sign them. It's also a reminder for them of what was on the listing.

Maybe just text them the simple requirement or simply ask their email.

If you want an email template, I have a template drafted by a friend who is a Miami host. But you have to sign up for word and the full version.

[Link hidden] 

Greetings Shixiong,

Could you share that link with me as well?