Scrolling issue on Guidebook

Alex751
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Scrolling issue on Guidebook

Hello

I am trying to create a Guidebook for my listing.  I have tried on two different laptops but when I go into the Guidebook for the listing and click edit the page for adding information enters but there is no ability to scroll on the screen so I can't see all the different categories or save the information.  I have been able to enter a restaurant by decreasing the screen size but I have to take the zoom down so low to see the other categories it isn't legible enough for me to read what I have written.  I have tried on Chrome and IE.  Can anyone explain how I can resolve this issue.  Thank you 

6 Replies 6
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Hello @Alex751 you can also try changing computer screen resolution

Alex751
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Lilian, thank you very much for your help. I have been able to sort it out. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alex751

Welcome to the Community Center!

I'm happy to hear that you were able to sort this out. 

Would you mind sharing with us how you managed to do this? Was it by changing the screen resolution as advised by Lilian? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Alex751
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Quincy

Changing the resolution screen enabled me to see all of the details and then tabbing enabled me to move betwee the categories.  

Alex, thank you! I've been trying to figure this out for some time. I find the scroll on the guidebook editing enormously frustrating, and so I can't wait to try your solution.

Cherie57
Level 2
Tasmania, Australia

Thanks for the work around folks, but this is still a less than ideal way to edit the guidebook & certainly not meeting the standards of easy to use interface maintained by AirBnB everywhere else on their platform. Scrolling to see content has been around since shortly after Windows & Mac OS were invented decades ago, so we should be able to have this basic function available in Guidebook. Please help!