Setting up new Payoneer account

Sally7
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Setting up new Payoneer account

My wife used to host our 2 BnB apartments and payouts were paid into a Payoneer account in her name.  Unfortunately she died in June and I took over running the BnB so opened anew Payoneer account in my name, deleted her account from the profile and tried to set up my new account as a payout method in its stead.  However when I came to set up the account I got “Oops!  It looks like you already have already submitted a Payoneer application” error message.  This true because I have already opened a Payoneer account but despite endless messages to AirBnB help no-one has been able to tell me how to solve the problem.   Is there anyone out there who can help.  I have persisted with the AirBnB Support for over a month and they have been utterly useless!

2 Replies 2
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Sally7

At first so sorry for your wife death.

In your case, I think that only Airbnb could advice you what to do. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sally7 

hope you are well.

i am so so sorry to hear about your wife and am sending so much love your way.

regarding your concern,it actually sounds like a problem with pioneer instead of Airbnb as you cannot open an account with prior and not the later. I would suggest you contact pioneer, otherwise you can always use PayPal. It’s quick to register and has worked very well for several thousands of users. Upon receiving payment into your account it’s easy to transfer your funds into your bank account. Hope this helps. 

I wish you luck and have a beautiful day! 

Yadira 🙂