SuperHost Listing Pause/Guest account suspended with no reason

Josie159
Level 2
Houston, TX

SuperHost Listing Pause/Guest account suspended with no reason

I'm a SuperHost and all my listings were suddenly paused without any reason over a month ago.

When I contacted support I was told my listings were ok with no issue. However, they found out my guest account was suspended but I haven't even booked anything since back in 2019 and got good review from the hosts. 

I'm unable to contact or get any follow up response from their "team" or "case manager"

I've been contacting support almost every single day and I'm getting hung up over phone and chat support. I'm getting same generic response that they submitted the issue to their "team" and I'm at wits end right now. 

Has someone been able to get the help needed to get suspension issues resolved? How can I get this suspension lifted? 

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Josie159 all your listings are suspended. I just hope you have other ways of getting bookings as Airbnb do seem to have a habit of letting down a number of hosts every day. Try a Twitter approach but you may not get much help there either.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Josie159 

Sorry to hear about this - I've passed your details over to Support and explained that this has been going on for a while - hopefully they'll get in touch with an update.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

Support closed my case but I didn't get any reply on my account status. It's still suspended. 

Do you know how long does it take to get an ambassador to work on my case? Also, is there an appeal form?