Taxes and how to set up

Taxes and how to set up

Help!! I have read all I can read and still doesn't seem to be very clear to me. I help a friend in renting out their properties where I live. I am not a company nor do I do this for a business. So I entered the listing as such. However, we wanted to add the tax our selves that the city, county and state charge and my friend, the owner, remit themselves. It looks like I am unable to do this as an individual and would have to get the "professional tools". When I did that, it asks me to set up a company account. I have entered only one listing but have another to do. I also already got a booking, which was booked when I was still figuring this thing out and doesn't show it has any tax on there at all. Where we live the taxes are supposed to be automatic. However, I did not see it collected on the booking . The owners would like to remit the taxes themselves anyways.  What do I do?? Is there no number I can call to get this set up correctly?? 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Marian181 

I do not see an active listing on your profile. If you help somebody else, you are the co-host and the other person is the host. So where is the listing ?

I "hide" or paused it. Due to we could not figure this whole thing out and I couldn't talk to anyone to help.