The advertised price for my listing is lower than my minimum price...

Stephanie365
Level 10
Fredericksburg, VA

The advertised price for my listing is lower than my minimum price...

With the new "improvements"  that AirBNB has rolled out, I've been spending some time analyzing my listing to make sure The Bots place my listing in the appropriate categories.  

While searching for my listing, I noticed it is advertised at $92 per night.  My minimum price is $95 and max is $105. My minimum price for Smart Pricing is also set at $95 so why does my listing advertise at $92?  

This is highly misleading to my potential guests and could have a negative impact on both my potential to book guests and potentially lead to a less than 5* review.

5 Replies 5
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Stephanie365   Do you have weekly discounts set up or different prices for weekends?  I noticed this on mine when searching on categories when it showed up a weekly stay

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Stephanie365
Level 10
Fredericksburg, VA

Grrrr..... so it's defaulting to showing a weekly rate vs daily rate. It never did that before this "upgrade".

Nice.  (NOT)

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Stephanie365  Same here.  So I removed ALL discounts. My rate is now the rate, period.  I have been doing this a good while, so I do not expect my “one rate for all” to attract fewer guests.

Marie7989
Level 1
Ann Arbor, MI

when I put my base price to USD225 then the listing price show USD180 , Why the difference