Tracking performance

Robin46
Level 2
Taos, NM

Tracking performance

Hello!
I am new a new host as of 3am Sat morning! Yay. I have 3 accepted reservations: one approved on Sat and two via Instant Book today. I sent a msg within minutes to the approved booking. Both IB guests sent me a msg introducing themselves, etc. upon booking via Instant Book. I replied to both of those within minutes as well.
Despite having 3 accepted reservations, the Performance page indicates there has been 83 viewings but only 1 request and 1 reservation. All three reservations show 'accepted', appear on my calendar and all msgs (both received and sent) show in the Inbox.

Is the Performance page just slow in catching up to reflect 3 requests and 3 reservations with 100% Response rate?
OR should I be concerned that my guests are not receiving my msgs?
Please advise?

Thank you,
Robin
2 Replies 2
Stefanis0
Level 1
Decentralized Administration of Attica, GR

Hello 🙂

I 've been having issues with the tracking of views and requests as well. In some of my properties it shows 6 requests and I've only receive 5 and in others it shows none and I have received some. My main concern is if I do have requests which I don't receive. Also, since I have been on airbnb for sometime now, I know that the stats are viewed in two ways (by date of search and date of trip) which for the past week has been turned into just the one. 

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Stefanis

@Stefanis0 wrote:

Hello 🙂

I 've been having issues with the tracking of views and requests as well. In some of my properties it shows 6 requests and I've only receive 5 and in others it shows none and I have received some. My main concern is if I do have requests which I don't receive. usps tracking .Also, since I have been on airbnb for sometime now, I know that the stats are viewed in two ways (by date of search and date of trip) which for the past week has been turned into just the one. 

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Stefanis

Found the same observation on tracking perf.. but your reply helps me