Unauthorized airbnb transaction

Justine166
Level 1
Dasmariñas, Philippines

Unauthorized airbnb transaction

Hi, my bank account was credited by airbnb today, but I dont have any airbnb transaction and airbnb account. The transaction is POS W/D SV AIRBNB * ****ATP GB. Please help me get the refund for this unauthorized transaction. Thank you.

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Justine166,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Have you contacted Airbnb and your bank? I was able to find a guide on how to contact Airbnb >here<. 

Please note that you've reached the Community Center. The Community Center is an online Airbnb forum where the community comes together to help and support one another, share experiences and in general get to know each other. 

Could you let me know how everything goes for you? 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi,  @Justine,

I was also charged twice by airbnb recently this January 9, 2019. But, neither do I have any account or transactions been made. Can I know the status of your issue? Thank you.

Mhavic0
Level 1
Alicia, Philippines

Hi @Quincy 

Please help me with my problem. My BDO account was debited by 3 unknown transactions. These transactions were made last October 31, 2019  by POS F/D SV PLAYSTATION LONDON ATP GB. I really don't know what POS... is all about & I don't  really what play  such. What to do inrorder to get the refund? Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mhavic0, I'm sorry to hear this. Have you contacted your bank at all? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen