What you gonna do?? Cancelation or stay with worries???

What you gonna do?? Cancelation or stay with worries???

HI!!! In a few days I m waiting a girl member from 2017, I saw that she no left reviews and she gonna living 1am after I accepted her and tell her to contact with me she didn't do anything. Before one month I have another one which was member from 2014, she stayed at my home for 3 nights and she left at night 3am,the days she was at my home I saw that all was closed windows

lights and her phone, the morning she left  I woke up and saw one sms from her and where she left the key and she also hadn't write any review all this years as a guest.

I m a new host only 2 months what you gonna do if you're in my condition??? I have one more question when I wrote in Airbnb I choose 'filoxenia' (Greek word)  meaning I m staying in my home and give you all the space BUT as i give all my home must I leave from it??!!!

I need your lights please

5 Replies 5

@Mina110  Don't cancel the booking yourself; you'll be penalized for that. I don't quite understand what the issue is, but if you need information such as her arrival time, you can send a follow-up message.

I see you have an Entire Home listing and a Private Room listing. When guests rent the entire home, you are expected to leave the property once the guests have checked in. Private Room means that the guests have their own bedroom but share the common areas of the house with their host. What you should do depends on which listing your guest has booked.

Yes, the first is for 2 and the second for one.

The problem is that they want to stay in my home and as I saw from their profiles they booking without write after a review and as i give the OK they don't answer at my messages

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Mina110 if they don't answer to your messages on the platform you can contact them on the phone number they provide, or you can call Airbnb and have them contact the guest. 

I have already sent messages....

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Mina110 did you contact Airbnb?