Would LOVE to Hear Your Story

Hannah88
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Would LOVE to Hear Your Story

Hello, Fellow AirBnB Citizens!

My name is Hannah and, in an effort to join the AirBnB team, I'm working to understand more about the hosts' experience, motivation, likes, and dislikes. My hope is to gather stories from 30 hosts across the country, so that I can truly understand how I may provide solutions that would enhance your experience, engagement, and overall enjoyment.

Please message me if you'd be interested in sharing your story with me, and we'll figure out next steps from there 🙂 

Health and happiness,

Hannah

P.S.  a little about me ... I moved to SF after realizing that my work as a curatorial fellow at the Musee du Louvre was missing the direct impact and interaction with people that I love. My life since then has been devoted to curating branded experiences, product onboarding funnels, and sales pipelines. I am currently a VP at a Startup, have my own events company (intheround.co), and have started a non-profit this year to bridge the disconnect between the housed and the homeless in SF (countthethought.org). I have 20 pairs of crazy knee high socks and survive on espresso + big hugs.

4 Replies 4
Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

Hi Hannah

i am a little confused with your post - are you working for Airbnb now? Or another company? And what will you do with the stories you collate from us? And have you ever hosted (or traveled as a guest)?

Best Wishes.

@Hannah88

Hannah - I would ask that you start again and explain whether you are asking for input from other hosts (who are already busy enough with their own bnbs as well as helping other hosts on this site) with the authority/permission/suggestion of Airbnb - or are you a freelance writer looking for material?

Please clarify.

And I have already asked the community manager online to clarify your post as well.

Best Wishes.

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

I am also confused. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hannah88,

Welcome to the Community Center. My name is Lizzie and I am the Online Community Manager here. 

It is wonderful to hear you are looking to join the Airbnb team. It would be interesting to hear what you are planning on using the information for? 

Have you stayed in many Airbnbs before? 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.