airbnb

Michelle792
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

airbnb

Hi,

I am looking to get 2 airbnb homes next to eachother (or within close distance) in Annapolis, MD.  Any idea how I would go about that?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Michelle792,

Until recently Airbnb revealed the exact location to guests only after they had a confirmed reservation.

They now offer the option of revealing the exact location but I'm sure that most existing hosts have not changed the setting. As new hosts will be offered the option, maybe one possibility is to check the listings that are marked as "new" in the area to see if some two of them are close by. Laborious and not guaranteed I know but it may be the only option.

Would looking for a listing that's big enough to accommodate your entire group be an option?

Steve.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Until recently we had a ''map view'', so you could see where the accommodation was located and select accordingly. We are hoping they bring it back, as you have just demonstrated the difficulty in selecting according to location! My recommendation to you is to select your favourite listing, then ask that host for nearby places. I could tell you of another five on my street alone, I'm sure the other host knows the area.

Also, if you make any comments to Airbnb, ask for mapview to be reinstated!