booking minimum trip length

Ken21
Level 2
New York, United States

booking minimum trip length

Airbnb changed their website again. Under 'availability' in 'calendar' it seems like they removed the feature that lets you set customized minimum trip lengths based on date? Has this been moved elsewhere, or is it gone now? It was a very useful feature.

6 Replies 6
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

host/manage listings/calendar and more/availability settings/reservation preferences/minimum stay/... or "add another requirement" where you can set min stay for a season or specific days

@Ken21

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ken21, @Branka-and-Silvia0,

The calendar settings page has been changed.

I'm not sure if the new setting applies in all countries.

The setting "host/manage listings/calendar and more/availability settings/reservation preferences/minimum stay/" doesn't exist any more in the new arrangement.

You can go to "Host", then "Calendar", then "Manage settings" in the top right. Then click "Availability" and then click "Edit" in the "Trip length" section. Then click "Add a requirement for seasons or weekends" and select your season or dates from the drop down "Duration" list.

@Steve143 tnx, here is still the same as before

Ken21
Level 2
New York, United States

Thank you! Glad they didn't scrap this feature 

Karaso-BandB0
Level 2
Sharona, Israel

yes it was buried deep but I found it 🙂

I want to set that guests can book only October 31st+November 1st (i.e., none of these nights on its own)
  is the following the right setting? "During October 31, 2017 – October 31, 2017, guests stay for minimum 2 nights. "

THANKS ♥
Dirk-and-Jaq0
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I just spent 40 min on the phone with someone who finally helped me find where the custom calendar settings went. Thankfully it's still there! Just buried deeper. On calendar page click upper right: Manage setting -> Availability -> Trip Length - edit, then scroll down to -> add another requirement.