cleaning schedule calendar

Henry17
Level 1
Parramatta Park, Australia

cleaning schedule calendar

Hi all, I am trying to find a way of emailing my calendar to the cleaner so I dont have to keep typing dates and updating etc. Does anybody know if there is a way of sending a booking calendar with information of multiple rooms, as I have 5 rooms. Thanks

54 Replies 54
ZenHomes0
Level 10
Singapore

@Henry17 you could try the Properly App. I don't really use them, but I think it should solve your problem - It syncs with your Airbnb account so it knows when there's an upcoming arrival, and so cleaning is needed. You can use pictures to let the cleaner know what to look out for and send it to them. Properly App

You can also sync your send your Airbnb calendar link to your cleaner so they're aware of the booking dates, just make sure they refresh the calendar often.

Hope that helps!

Jude7
Level 10
Rhinebeck, NY

I have synced my airbnb bookings to a google calendar I made up for that purpose, and I then shared the google calendar with the person who helps me care for my property, as well as sharing it with myself, so that it also appears on my main google calendar.

One thing to note was that when I synced from airbnb to my google calendar, it did not appear as an editable event, and would NOT transfer to other shared calendars as a result.  Each time I've  had an airbnb booking transfer to my google calendar, I have had to manually duplicate the event, (right click on the event, and duplicate onto calendar is an option), which made it then appear as an event on my google calendar, and then it transfers to the other shared calendars.  I then deleted the original posting that synced from airbnb, otherwise I would have duplicated listings.

A bit cumbersome, but it has solved a similar problem for me.

Tim209
Level 7
Honolulu, HI

@Henry17 Hey, we created some free software that does just that - automatically schedules cleaners. Check it out at [Personal advertisement hidden].

Cheers, 

Tim

Edgar43
Level 1
California, United States

Hi Tim,

it appears that you were trying to promote your calendar app - please share the name or somehow send it to me as a private message? I would love to look and see at what you have.

Tim they blocked the link to the calender software. 

Hollie10
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Tim, can you msg me a link to your software? 

Thanks

Hollie

can you send me too the calendar software 

@Ana-and-David0 @Doris44 @Edgar43 @Hollie10

TurnoverBnB

~Tim

Just sighed up for this app, it was effortless and great.....exactly what I needed. Now if there was only an update to see the check-in as well.

Thank you for sharing Tim.

Sindy

I’ve been using TurnoverBnB for a week now after finding out about it on this chat and so far I love it. I only have one listing so it’s free which is amazing. I already had my cleaner so I just use the scheduling service and it really helps reduce overhead. My cleaner can better plan out her work and I don’t need to worry about sending the reminder. I’d definitely recommend! And if you have more properties the price is $6 per month which is very reasonable. 

Joanne-Flynn0
Level 9
Phoenicia, NY

Turnover BnB was created by hosts who needed something similar

I haven't used it yet but the folks are super responsive

I just set up an account with TurnoverBnB and linked both my properties. I set my wife's contact info as a cleaner to test it out and it seems to work flawlessly! Very excited to find a program that will notify my cleaners as soon as I have a reservation. Thanks so much Tim! 

Cheers,

Jodie

Hi,

Are you still using the app? How do you like it?

Thank You

Mary

Hi Mary, I used turnoverbnb cleaner for a year and host for 3 month. Both work perfect the cleaner one is for free the host first property is free ( for 3 I paid $16 monthly)