facebook business page link

Answered!
Sharon127
Level 1
Nashville, IN

facebook business page link

When I signed up, I really wanted to use my business page as my profile for Airbnb, but since 'pages' are a subset of a profile, this wasn't the option. Is there any way for guests to only see the business page profile, not my personal FB page? My business is a B&B. I would like my guests to see that, not my personal profile page.

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Guests do not see your actual facebook page - just the profile picture. Take a look at your profile under Edit Profile (in the dropdown under your name on the top right of your screen) and then View Profile on the left to see what I mean. What they do see is your facebook profile picture, but you can change that. Still in Edit Profile, go to Photos, Symbol and Video. Upload your business picture - the same one you use on your facebook business page if you like, or something else. That will now be what AirBnB guests see.

Does that help? 

Just a note that AirBnB does encourage hosts to use a photo of themselves, for good reason, I think. Photos of flowers, logos, etc., are less personal, and it is a trust platform. We do put ourselves a little more out there. Not that I don't understand your point. There are times my facebook photo would scare prospective guests away!

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Guests do not see your actual facebook page - just the profile picture. Take a look at your profile under Edit Profile (in the dropdown under your name on the top right of your screen) and then View Profile on the left to see what I mean. What they do see is your facebook profile picture, but you can change that. Still in Edit Profile, go to Photos, Symbol and Video. Upload your business picture - the same one you use on your facebook business page if you like, or something else. That will now be what AirBnB guests see.

Does that help? 

Just a note that AirBnB does encourage hosts to use a photo of themselves, for good reason, I think. Photos of flowers, logos, etc., are less personal, and it is a trust platform. We do put ourselves a little more out there. Not that I don't understand your point. There are times my facebook photo would scare prospective guests away!

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I tried and had the same issue, I do not use social media personally, just had to set up one to control my other pages.

David
DragonFly-Cottage0
Level 2
Ontario, Canada

The question isn't about the profile picture its about connecting to a Facebook fan or business page instead of the personal page.

Can we link out Airbnb account to a page for our rental property? I don't want it to link to my personal account.

Laurie293
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

1. That's what I want to do. Like DragonFly Cottage asked. Can we link our Airbnb account to a page for our rental property? I don't want it to link to my personal account.
  2. I have 4 properties listings and 3 Facebook Pages. I want to link specific property listings to a specific Facebook Pages.  How do I do this???
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Laurie0

As mentioned in earlier responses here, your Airbnb doesn't link to your social media accounts, they just use them to help verify your ID.  And for your profile pic (which you can change).

That being the case, you can't use your personal Airbnb profile to promote/link to your business FB pages.

However there is nothing to stop you sending your guests a link to your FB pages once they have booked.

I think rather than setting up a personal profile,  there is an option on Airbnb for professional airbnb management companies with multiple listings to set up a different sort of profile - do have a look on the Airbnb Help Centre for information on this.