how do I send a link to my listing?

Maud0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

how do I send a link to my listing?

I have done it before but now cannot see an elegant way to do it...

30 Replies 30
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

Just view your listing and copy/paste the URL. If you're in preview mode, you can remove the preview field from the end, so it just has your listing number.

if you have more then 1 object on your listing, you can make also your own wishlist, and send him the url from your wishlist 🙂

you cannot do that anymore...

Screenshot_20191108-155654~2.png

Autumn5
Level 3
San Rafael, CA

OMG! Why don't they let you send a potential guest an invitation directly from the listing? I have a young guest who is asking about a different room. I want to offer her the one I know for sure is available and it is like speaking a foreign language to her!

im trying to do that now, and i cant seem to do it, one potencial guest would like know what other listings I have because the one she looked at is booked for some of the days she needs. how do i send her tthe link of my other property?

Let the guest know that if they've already pulled up a listing of yours then the can click on your profile picture. When you profile is displayed at the bottom any other property you have listed will be available to view.

you can do this very simply. Just go to Make Special Offer, and you can choose another of your listings in the drop down selection.

no thats not what we are asking, we are talking about if you encounter one of the billions of people walking around on planet earth, there is no simple way to send them a link, these are people that might not have a abb account yet

John217
Level 1
Baton Rouge, LA

Go to your public listing on the web. Copy the URL in the browser and paste it into your email or text or whatever. 

They should really look into this.

A simple button to share your listing should be easy.

Copy pasting urls is really outdated.

In the mobile app was even more difficult (first i thought it was not possible, and had to open the web version first).
Should be a button in the home page of the app & website to share our listings.

Hope they;re listening...

I try this and it automatically goes to my editing page.  Any ideas?

@Shawn-and-Francie0 wrote:

I try this and it automatically goes to my editing page.  Any ideas?

YES!!  Same here.  I don't want anyone to edit my listing.  I hope we both get an answer

Theodora3
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Have sent links from the public listing (copy and paste the url) and it still does not seeem to work. Any suggestions?

worked for me - copied URL in my preview then deleted off the ?preview part, pasted this into a message to guests, then tested it myself the other way round - copying and pasting the URL from the message into internet browser and hey presto - straight to my listing. 🙂