importing calendar sync problem

importing calendar sync problem

Hi, I have just tried to import my calendar from Trip advisor/Holiday lettings, I am not sure if this has happened as the dates that were booked are already blocked out, and dont say anything relating to the imported calendar. I cant see anywhere where I can view my imported calendars to edit them?  Does anyone know where and how you do this so I can see if it has worked? Thank you in advance! Claire

1 Reply 1
Diane39
Level 1
Port Dover, Canada

Hi

When I sync with TripA, it has so far worked really well. It shows that the dates are blocked by a TripA reservation with the client's name, for easy reference.

However, I just ran into a problem. I had manually blocked for a private booking on Trip A and this synced to Airbnb correctly. However, the client is leaving early and while I am able to unblock it on TripA, the Airbnb calendar continuously shows the dates as blocked. I tried manually unblocking the dates but it defaults to the old booking details.

I looked for answers on Q&A and also tried to find a contact to reach tech support at Airbnb, but the link for contacts just takes me to a trip reservation that I made elsewhere. How frustrating is that!?

Airbnb, if you are reading this, help!

While I am at it, my price settings are also not working. I set an amount for weekdays and for weekends, but the amount that shows up on the listing to others is higher and it is not the amount plus the Airbnb commission. Not sure why this is happening but I have tried resetting several times to no avail.

D