meet up group in New Jersey

Ingrid38
Level 2
Clifton, NJ

meet up group in New Jersey

Hello all,

There anyone know if there is a meetup group or facebook group for hosts in New jersey?

Thanks in advance.

Ingrid

5 Replies 5

Hello Ingrid! 

I was looking into the same thing! I have been looking for other New Jersey hosts but there aren’t any started groups or pages anywhere. I currently have my AirBnB properties in Rochester, NY but I live in New Jersey. I am certified in Interior Design and I am looking to help other hosts in New Jersey revamp their AirBnB spaces to generate them more bookings! If you know of anyone please send them my way! My Instagram is ambiancehouseofdesign.  Thank you Ingrid! 

hello Cayla,

thanks for responding. i will definitely keep your services in mind. i check out your IG page and followed:)

should you come across any info of host groups in NJ please still let me know. also any info on resource/ group on real estate investing. im looking to buy.  Rochester is a good market?

thanks,

ingrid 

@Cayla-And-Melissa0 I live in Irvington NJ just put up a lidting on airbnb can you help me out revamp my airbnb please?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mabel186 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

If you are looking for some feedback or suggestions for your new listing, I would recommend you start a new conversation and ask our members to  critique your listing.

I am sure many of our Hosts will be able to come up with useful insights and suggestions for you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hey @Ingrid38 @Cayla-And-Melissa0 , you could check if there's a Host club in your area! I believe there's a New Jersey Statewide one so you could join that. You can find them here.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen