send money back to guest

Answered!

send money back to guest

Hi,

My guest already made full payment (Via AirBnb), but I would like to send some money back to the guest as he helped me fixed some things (not related to their stay). I understand I can use the "send money" button. Will the money get credited back to his credit card? Or will it show up in his Airbnb account as "credit"?

Thanks for your responses.

Joseph

1 Best Answer
Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Jm15,

If you send the guest some money, he will get it back on his credit card, assuming that is the method he used to pay on Airbnb.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Jm15,

If you send the guest some money, he will get it back on his credit card, assuming that is the method he used to pay on Airbnb.

Thanks Elizabeth.

Cheers

Members,

Precisely what is 'Send Money' TurnAround? How many hours does it take for a Send Money to process ? 

There is NO Official INFO on the actual time to process this transaction. WHY?! 

Thank you, Thea 

@Althea--DJ-VidaLee-0  Figure 5-10 days for the most part, some actually get it in 2 days others 14 days. 

Thank you Letti0 in Atascosa, TX! 

Jennifer2664
Level 2
Boston, MA

Is the money refunded to the guest taken out of the host payout exclusively? So Airbnb keeps fees on the total including the refunded amount? Is there a way to avoid this?

No, there is no way to avoid Airbnb not refunding guest fees. Certainly nothing the host can do anything about. The guest can argue with Airbnb about if they choose to.

@Jennifer2664