super host

Answered!

super host

Hello

Question about to be a super host, ive received 10 reservations before October 1st but the last reservation is before october 1st until November.

im wondering if i can be super host or not.

Hope i can receive a good answer

Regards

1 Best Answer
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The rules are 10 completed reservations within the last year. I wouldnt worry about it too much - your reviews are good and just build on that. Most guests have no idea what superhost means - only one of ours did. Others thought it meant you had multiple properties. AirBnB have even removed the badge from the listings people see when they look at the first page, so they would have to use the filter setting in any event. Guests are more interested in your star ratings and reviews.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The rules are 10 completed reservations within the last year. I wouldnt worry about it too much - your reviews are good and just build on that. Most guests have no idea what superhost means - only one of ours did. Others thought it meant you had multiple properties. AirBnB have even removed the badge from the listings people see when they look at the first page, so they would have to use the filter setting in any event. Guests are more interested in your star ratings and reviews.

Basil1
Level 3
Kumily, India

Hi Kazuaki

If you are hosting 10 trips before October 1st, hopefully you will be a "Superhost". I am also waiting to be a Superhost.

Regards

Basil

Nancy252
Level 1
Prescott, AZ

I've been a host for nearly six years and a super host some of that time. We don't get enough bookings in a year round to keep the status--our high season is very short. I was looking to rent as a guest and I found a place in a Scotland that looked interesting and had super host status. But the strange thing was there was only one review. How can that host have super host status? It makes no sense. Is she deleting reviews somehow. I'd like know how that works from the guest and host side. 

Karin75
Level 2
Corinella, Australia

How hard is it to become a super host?

Gary1067
Level 2
Indio, CA

i would like to know how do i became a PLUS member