Betrügen

Betrügen

einer wollte mich heute betrügen und wollte , dass ich das geld über sein Konto direkt überweisen . er hat den Namen eines Mädchen genommen (

Eva Bradshaw) und dann haben sie mich kontaktiert durch ein email und das lautet  airbnb.e.booking@europe.com          also Leute vorsichtig und passt gut auf. 

7 Antworten 7

Danke für die Info @Moulham0  !

Jarg0
Level 10
Bad Zwischenahn, Germany

Ja, so was gibt es jeden Tag, und es gilt was immer gilt. Keine direkte Zahlungen: Nur über ABB und nur direkt über die ABB Seiten kommunizieren die man selbst geöffnet hat und nicht auf Links angeblicher ABB Mails klicken.

Uwe25
Level 10
Cova da Piedade, Portugal

@Moulham0bitte bei besagtem Inserat die Flagge anklicken und airbnb wird sich das dann anschauen ...

Ümit2
Level 1

Betrüge also Leute vorsichtig und passt gut auf. 

Eva Bradshaw) sie hatte mich auch kontaktiert   evaabradshaww1970@gmail.com

The apartment pictures are attached!
You can rent the apartment for min. 2 months and max. 10 years but we can renew the contract. The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished. The utilities costs are included.
As I told in my first e-mail, I am with my work right now. Before leaving Apartment I had prearranged the deal with Airbnb Company so my presence isn’t necessary. The keys and all needed papers are in their possession, ready for delivery. You will have 3 days to inspect the the apartment before rent it. Airbnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to you, but first you must deposit the value of 1 rental months(320 EUR) plus + 1.000 EUR Kaution total is (1.320 euro) in their account. So if you want to make this deal please login to the www.Airbnb.com website, and after that please send me the following details:
Full name and address:
Shipping address:
Airbnb username:
ID or Passport Copy:
After I’ll receive your details I will forward them to Airbnb and I will proceed the order. Airbnb will contact you with all the details that you need, to complete this deal. Waiting your email with the requested details.
Best regards,
Eva

Hallo Ümit2,

Es ist genau so mit mir passier. Ich habe aber schon eine Überweisung gemacht... Wie kann ich mein Geld zurück bekommen? oder ist es überhaupt möglich?

Hallo Ümit2,

Es ist genau so mit mir passier. Ich habe aber schon eine Überweisung gemacht... Wie kann ich mein Geld zurück bekommen? oder ist es überhaupt möglich?

@Ümit2  schrieb:

Betrüge also Leute vorsichtig und passt gut auf. 

Eva Bradshaw) sie hatte mich auch kontaktiert   evaabradshaww1970@gmail.com

The apartment pictures are attached!
You can rent the apartment for min. 2 months and max. 10 years but we can renew the contract. The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished. The utilities costs are included.
As I told in my first e-mail, I am with my work right now. Before leaving Apartment I had prearranged the deal with Airbnb Company so my presence isn’t necessary. The keys and all needed papers are in their possession, ready for delivery. You will have 3 days to inspect the the apartment before rent it. Airbnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to you, but first you must deposit the value of 1 rental months(320 EUR) plus + 1.000 EUR Kaution total is (1.320 euro) in their account. So if you want to make this deal please login to the www.Airbnb.com website, and after that please send me the following details:
Full name and address:
Shipping address:
Airbnb username:
ID or Passport Copy:
After I’ll receive your details I will forward them to Airbnb and I will proceed the order. Airbnb will contact you with all the details that you need, to complete this deal. Waiting your email with the requested details.
Best regards,
Eva

Gabi37
Level 10
Germany

@Polina49 

lies Dir mal diesen Link durch wie man das Geld zurückholen kann, je nachem wie hoch der Betrag war, lohnt es sich evtl. einen Anwalt einzuschalten:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Tipps-Tutorials/FAQ-Ist-das-Airbnb-Inserat-echt-oder-ein-Fake/m-...

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts