Bitte um eine Hilfe was soll ich denn machen

Beantwortet!
Le2
Level 2
Munich, Germany

Bitte um eine Hilfe was soll ich denn machen

Hallo, ich habe ein großen Problem. Bitte mir Rat geben. Ich danke Ihnen im Voraus!

A chinese guy booked a room for 2 people at last minutes(2 days before his arrival) for 13 days. When he came he told me his wife, his daughter would come although he booked the room just for him and his daughter. He didn't want to communicate .He was trying to hide everything. He didn't want to tell me when her wife came and how were everything organized. And some day her wife came and lived there for 3 days and left...and in some days again. I knew all of this when she left(at her 3rd night)... And what the crazy thing is, at the 3 days she told me she had to take the plane to go to another country in 2 hours, i must take good care of her daughter until the father came back and she didn't tell me when the father came back, I was very frustrated, coz i don't have the telephone of both of them. She said she would be back in 3 days. Can anybody tell me what to do? I want to charge her as extra person what do you think. I think if I ask her to charge they will give me bad review, coz they think children should not be charge like in restaurant. But that child mades the blanket dirty(They eat bentobox in the room and make some soja sauce on the white new blanket) and that is extra work for me...

17 Antworten 17
Christina34
Level 6
Oberammergau, Germany

They left there child alone in you flat??

Call the police!

Le2
Level 2
Munich, Germany

Thanks for your help...The police said if i called them because of civile i have to pay the bill for the police...

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Wenn die Polizei nicht will, ist das Jugendamt zuständig. Die machen der Polizei dann Beine.

Ein weiterer Grund, die gesetzliche Pflicht zum Ausfüllen der Meldescheine zu beachten.

Christa0
Level 10
Munich, Germany

@Le2 Please contact immediately Airbnb support. You will find the phone number if you search for "Airbnb Notfall". You don´t have to host people who were not announced before. And make sure you will contact the guests via mail always through the Airbnb webside. Christa

Le2
Level 2
Munich, Germany

I did email the guy and told her to take her daughter back , but he didn't answer

Florian-and-Theresa0
Level 10
Mintraching, Germany

@Le2 WTF? Call instantly the youth welfare office or the police if the youth office is already closed in Munich: Say you have to report an §8a "akute Kindeswohlgefährdung". 

This is a severe vialotion of their parent responsibility! They can't let their child alone in a foreign country!

How old is the child?

Or please contact me - I will help you with the offices!

Here are some other numbers:

https://www.inobhutnahme-muenchen.de/

Das kind ist 3 Jahr alt. Ihr Mutter ist in die Schweizer geflogen aber wo genau hat sie gar nicht erwährt. Der Vater came zurück und bleibt einfach in meiner Wohnung. Ich fühlte mich sehr verärgert. Die Mutter kame noch nicht zurück. Sie soll heute zurückkommen und das Kind weinte einfach in der Mitternacht : mamamamma.... ich will mama haben....

Florian-and-Theresa0
Level 10
Mintraching, Germany

@Le2 Of course a three year old child cries when their parents are gone. Poor little baby. The father has no returned? I would call the police though! And the Airbnb support, too: 030 30 80 83 80.

The father came back and took care of her later but the mother didn't show up. It is too late to call the police. But everything happens suddently i didn't know what to do...war total erschocken.. Die Mutter hat mir am Montag plötzlich gesagt: Mein Flug is in 2 Stunden. Ich muss sofort weg für meine Arbeit in der Schweiz. Und dann machen Sie Theather mit dem Kind und weg...hat das weinende Kind so gelassen.... die Nummer für D funktioniert nicht 

Thanks a lot, i called airbnb just now. They said they would record the case and judge it.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Responsible Hosting = Verantwortungsvoll Gastgeben bedeutet auch, hier nicht die Augen zu verschließen.

@Le2 Ich habe mittlerweile über Email und Twitter Polizei und Jugendamt verständigt. Die Polizei München hat mir auf Twitter gesagt, dass es Unsinn wäre, einen Einsatz privat zahlen zu müssen. Ich kann mich @Till-and-Jutta0 nur anschließen: Verantwortungsvoll Gastgeben!

@Dimi0 Vielen Dank auch für unseren Austausch! Bei so etwas würde ich mir dann auch gerne ein Statement von offizieller Seite wünschen, wie sich die Angelegenheit aufgeklärt hat, weil mich persönlich so etwas sehr beunruhigt. Vor allem wenn es um Kinder geht. 

@Le2 How is it going on? Please keep us informed. 

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts