How to prevent a bad and unffair review from troubled guests?

Oriana6
Level 1
Porto, Portugal

How to prevent a bad and unffair review from troubled guests?

I had 2 very troubled guests.
They stayed for a week and unfortunately I couldn't be there, we didn't even meet.
They thought they would be alone in a house with 5 rooms. I suppose they thougth the rooms were for books or something. They were angry because of this. And also because, during their stay, a light in the corridor went off and wasn't working.
And they want their money back also because I gave them only 2 towesl each (1 for bath and 1 for face), and that I should inform guests that they only have 2 towels each.
They are obviouly going to give me a terrible review. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I have had 3 unsatisfied guests in 360 I hosted. Everyone that came to this house, left very happy, because I basically love doing this, so I think I do it well. It's really unfair.

1 Resposta 1
Sylvia318
Level 1
Vitoria, Brazil

I don't know what to do Oriana and I have a similar problem. One host (only one) was unfair with me . He rated me on 2 stars regarding to communication complaining about a message he "had sent" me and I didn't answer. This message was never sent and I do all the conversation using the AirBNB platform, so it can be proved, but I have noone to complain too. How do we do when we receive this kind of unfair hosts evaluation, does somebody know?

Explore os artigos da Central de Recursos

Como preparar sua acomodação para os hóspedes
Dicas de anfitriões no Airbnb Plus: como dar um toque único à sua acomodação
Ajude os hóspedes durante as estadias