Can Thieves Review the Police? Airbnb Review System is Wrong

Cindy223
Level 3
Taipei City, Taiwan

Can Thieves Review the Police? Airbnb Review System is Wrong

I offer best experience so guests don't want to leave. And when I ask them to leave they gave me 1-star review. Do I need to let them check out at 4pm or 10pm? Let the next guest wait and I don't have time to clean up? Can a guest be entitled to leave a review, a retaliatory one, if they check out late? We often say: "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands." i.e., a dirty dog will not have justice by the court. Can thieves review the police?

The Airbnb review system needs to be improved. Could you please remove the retaliatory 1-star review? The comment is only a sentence (in Chinese): "I don't want to say too much. I'd sleep on the street rather than in this house." The reservation code is [Reservation number hidden]. Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Cindy223

this is the community center, where you can discuss with fellow hosts, not the customer service. 

I feel with you, as I got a crazy comment too recently. Your guest only writes an opinion, so there is nothing you can do, but to leave a public answer. 

Just a remark: you should choose another profile photo. A smiling portrait would be best. Even a more peaceful symbolic image would be better. Your picture may attract strange guests and keep away nice guests. The host photo is one of the decisive points, how guests choose your listing. A splattered egg? I may prefer a safer host.