Mobile App Suggestion

Mari34
Level 2
Sebastopol, CA

Mobile App Suggestion

Once I practiced, the mobile app nuances, they became really intuitive and efficient.  

One thing i find myself having to use my computer for for is archiving.  

Is there a way to archive a conversation from the messaging screen on the mobile app? 

And, it looks like others have chimed in about being able to access multiple listing calendars simultaneously.  

Can't see how this might be possible thru a mobile app, but for the desktop version, the current model for viewing multiple listing calendars simultaneously is really ineffective.  

However, the single calendar viewing for each listing is WONDERFUL! Is it possible to view side by side the calendars of your listings so you see what dates are booked, which prices need changing, etc.  Or even better, having different options for calendar viewings/displays.  For example, we have 2 listings: one is for the upstairs flat, the other is for the entire home, including the flat.  So, is it possible to view the calendars side by side, so we can easily block the dates of the flat when the whole home is rented, and vice versa.  As it stands, we need to manually close off the dates, moving between calendars, and pray we don't forget to do that or it'll get double booked! Yikes.  

We would imagine that someone that has 2 or more properties, may or may not need to see their calendars side by side, but it would be grand to have different options for calendar displays.  Though, I'll say it again, the current single calendar display is WONDERFUL ~ can we add taylored features to it, such as seeing our second listing calendar on the same page?? 

many thanks!

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.