Airbnb Dhaka Host Community !!

Rahat0
Level 2
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Airbnb Dhaka Host Community !!

Yes!

if you are in Dhaka and you are a Host, or started just now, and need some guide or join the host near you in Dhaka, then Please Join Here : https://goo.gl/3yTjER

Dhaka City in NightDhaka City in Night

i was finding a community in dhaka who are host, but there is no community before, so created this group so host like me who are finding a community can find it easyly and share it with the community

Thank you

18 Replies 18
Ahmad26
Level 2
Dhaka, Bangladesh

I earned about $100 in my account. I would like to cash them out. I filled the payment form providing bank details but for some reason it failed. The aaccount was at Islami Bank. What do i do? Anyone can help me out?

the amount is still in your account.

try some other bank which have good history in internet transactions such as bank asia or scb ot brac

dont wrry your money will not go anywhere

thankx

Sara921
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

How do Bangladeshi hosts get paid? I'm finding it hard to set up the payout method for my listing as IBANs are not required in Bangladesh. Please can you let me know the best way to go about this.

Hi

here in Bangladesh we are using A master card call "payoneer" bcz no direct bank support from airbnb for dhaka.

if you already ope you listing and accepting guest then please order a Master card from here : Payoneer

with this international master card you can withdrow cash from any master card supported atm such as brac bank, DBBL, SCB.

when your account created and card ship to your address you can easily add the card to your payment option. and withdrow money from airbnb to the master card.

for further information you can have a look in to this group,

you will find many ans from the group.

Thank you

Rahat

58FB3350-8215-4CC3-9F07-0443C30F8C7C.jpeg

Hi, never got my Payoneer card after responding to their queries. Advise?

thanks!

Hi Mary

sorry i miss ur post somehow.

Payoneer

have this problem worldwide, it is very normal, if you think you are not getting the card you can contact with your local post office, maximum problem solved there.

or if you think this is west of time then do not try to order any card, Payoneer have option to ad local bank account so you can withdrow the money to your local bank, as i remember you can add any local Bank account to Payoneer Account.

i hope you underdtand

Thank you

Rahat

Mahde0
Level 1
Dhaka, Bangladesh

I have already sent join request in this group. I am Mahde from Bangladesh now living in Sweden. 

We have plan to start Airbnb in Dhaka within next 1month. 

Already Approved

Thankx

Atiqur1
Level 1
Dhaka, Bangladesh

I am new host. My property located at Uttara. Which way I can boost my property? 

Hi Atiqure

Please join this group, all the host from dhaka is here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/494304420754612/

Thank you

please accept my request 

@Rikta-Florence0

did not see any request from your name.

Dear Rahat

Good initiative. I am working with Airbnb long time in Malaysia, Brunei and Bangladesh. We can build the community and  work together for greater mutual benefits.

You may contact with me by email: rahman88@hotmail.com

WhatsApp: +60163441992

Thank you.

Regards

Md Mizanur Rahman

Dear Atiqur

We can help you out to promote your property kind email me the details of your property.

Email: *sensitive information hidden*