Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135
MariaCristina7
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi Drx,

Did you receive a response? I will be interested in hear more about it and may be able to help you with the tasks you need assistance.

Maria

I am also interested in this service.

Hi guys we started this service for Toronto Airbnb apartments recently! Have a look -[link removed]

Your link was hidden! Maybe just type out the name and people can search for it. 

Hello Everyone,

I work for a property management company called GuestBnb and we offer full airbnb services. This includes everything you can imagine as the duty of an Airbnb host or short-term renter. Our services include listing development, continuous optimization, expert guest screening, in person check-in/check-outs, professional exit cleanings, and crisis mangement support. I personally have been a host for over a year now and although I've enjoyed the experience, I have  had to deal with some cases of identity theft, credit card fraud, and damages. That's why GuestBnb is here to help out those who do not necessarily have the time to be full-time hosts themselves.

Visit [link removed] for more information!

I recieved this message regarding a long term rental. Is this a scam?

Hi again,

First of all, I want to start this email saying that this is not an face to face transaction, this being the whole purpose for using AirBnb Property Management, to protect the both of us 100%. Now for security and for your peace of mind I had attached an copy of my PASSPORT to build up some confidence.

Regarding the process, you will only have to deposit to AirBnb the first month rent + damage deposit, an total of 1300$CAD (830+570) so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the rental package (keys and documents). I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the keys and the contract signed by me right away.

Below I will explain you step by step how the transaction with AirBnb Property Management works, to avoid any misunderstanding please READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING STEPS:

1 - To start the process all I need are your contact details: full name, mailing address (street, number, city and postal code), cell phone number, move-in date and lease agreement preferred (e.g. 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal). The lease agreement will be a standard one from the Canadian government.
2 - I will go to the AirBnb Property Management office to start the transaction and I will give them the apartment keys and necessary documents.
3 - AirBnb Property Management will check the ownership documents and lease agreement. They will also confirm with the building management that I'm the legal owner of the apartment I'm renting to you.
4 - AirBnb will send you a notification(via email) with the transaction details to inform you that they have the keys and the documents in their custody.
5 - At this point you need to send the amount of 1300$(1st month rent from the rental contract + damage deposit-refundable in the last month of rent from contract) to the the AirBnb Property Management payment representative (lawyer escrow account) provided to you in the notification. THE PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS AFTER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TRANSACTION DETAILS OR ELSE THEY WILL CHARGE ME AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
6 - As soon as the payment is completed you need to send the payment details to AirBnb.
7 - AirBnb will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will start the shipping procedures using UPS Next Day Shipping Service.
8 - You will receive the package (keys and lease agreement) and you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the place.
9 - If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and AirBnb Property Management will release the funds to me. If you don`t want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee.

PLEASE NOTE that AirBnb Property Management can NOT release the funds without your approval. You will have 5 days to inspect the apartment and decide if you want to rent it or not, in this time you will have full control of the payment. They can release the payment to me as a landlord just after they will receive the lease agreement with your signature.
ALSO THEY WILL SEND YOU OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS (LEASE AGREEMENT AND INVOICE) BEFORE MAKING THE DEPOSIT TO THEM.

I ALSO NEED TO BE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR FOR YOU SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE STEPS OF THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I CAN NOT CHANGE THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALSO I WILL PAY FOR THE TRANSACTION AND DELIVERY FEES AND JUST IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND I WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FROM THEM!

Let me know if you have the funds available (1300CAD$) so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested. Any further questions regarding the transaction you can call or e-mail me.

Thanks
David

Hi Len.

I received a similiar message.  Did you ever get any news on if this is legit or not?

Stacey in Montreal

Hi Len,

Did you ever find out of this was legitimate or not as I have received a similar message.

Thanks

Hi Nicole,

I just found out it is a scam:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=139515&p=328879

Jelle5
Level 1
't Zand, Netherlands

Hi Len,

We recieved the exact same message. Do you know if it is a scam or not?

Regards,

Jelle ****

Hi Len,

Did you found out if this was leggit?

Your link was removed, would you mind giving me more information please? Are you hiring at the moment?

Hello there. Not IWD your post and would like to connect if you're still involved in the business. 

Richard 

Hello Amy,

Could you please get in touch with me? I run an airbnb in my basement (separate entrance) and I need someone to take care of several turnovers March 8-15. I would be interested in your services.

Thank you,

Melissa