Aribnb is providing the wrong gps directions to my guests

Renata-and-Colin0
Level 7
Paraty, Brazil

Aribnb is providing the wrong gps directions to my guests

It is getting harder and harder to contact aribnb directly. This is quite frustrating... I have a serious problem and can't get through directly to them.. Could an expert please forward this to the correct team to sort this asap? Thank you

I have a serious and urgent problem at the moment, my last guest got lost trying to reach us, even though I provide the precise directions to find us. Talking to him he explained that on his itinerary there is a link he can click which gives him the direction on the gps. I didn't know about this feature and it is sending my guests to another place called Namaste Hostel!!!! This is not us, we are Sitio Namaste. We always make sure our guests have the correct written directions and our pin on the map is in the correct place but this link is sending them to another place! Please could you send this matter to the people in charge so they can correct it as soon as possible. This is very serious and should never have happened in the first place, so I expect it to be corrected urgently. Just look at our pin on the map and also on the written directions we provide the correct gps coordinates and google maps link  for our location.

2 Replies 2

Hello @Renata-and-Colin0,

The Google Maps link that you sent the guest should've helped them to reach your place in case Airbnb was inaccurate.

Anyways, once the guest arrives, you can request to see the link on the intinenary if it's actually wrong. If so, you can contact Airbnb using either of these ways and get your issue resolved.

Hope it works 🙂

Jeet

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

This has nothing to do with Airbnb. Phones open up addresses to whatever the default navigation program the user has set up on their phone. If you find that a particular app is providing wrong directions, you can certainly mention this when you communicate with users. It's not something that Airbnb can fix since they have no control over their user's phones or which navigation app they use.