Available to Co-Host in Denver

Niki36
Level 2
Denver, CO

Available to Co-Host in Denver

Hi Denverites,

I've been co-hosting my girlfriend's listings for the past 6 months and thought I'd reach out and see if anyone else needs a co-host. I live in the Highlands (near Lowell and Tennyson) and work downtown (near Cap Hill) so properties in those areas are ideal. I have a pretty flexible work schedule so I'm available for communication and change-overs. 

Currently I do the cleaning myself, but if for some reason I end up managing multiple properties, I may hire out for that (with owner approval). I can take care of reviews, communication, etc. Basically let me take care of all the hosting logistics for you.

I'm working on getting recommendations/references. I can provide personal references in the meantime upon request.

Adding a co-host is very simple and can make your Airbnb experience much easier!

Please feel free to reach out and we can meet to see if I can help with your listing!

29 Replies 29

Thank you! That notification list isn't availble to Denver yet but I'm on the waitlist for it. Thanks!!

How do you get on co- hosting waitlist? 

Carlyn0
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hey! I am currently Co Hosting for someone but need to leave town for a month and think it is best I find someone else to take over my job. the house is on 9th and Federal. Any chance we can chat? maybe you can help! Host is a great guy...  my email is (private information hiddden)

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Carlyn,

Great picture by the way. I'm interested in co-hosting for your friend if you need someone during this holiday season. I live in Congress Park but willing to go out for a 10 mile radius, I do have a team of cleaners available as we grow. Stellar service rocks!! My email is *

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Suzana29
Level 2
Denver, CO

I don’t need a co host at this time but might need one when I start working and I am also in NW denver. 

Hi Suzana! Sounds good. Feel free to reach out if you need a co-host at some point!

Hi Suzana, 

My name is Alexander Dominguez, I started co-hosting this fall and really I'm really enjoying it. My employment allows me the flexibility and short notice for turnovers.  Feel free to contact me at *personal information hidden* If I could be of service. 

Cheers. 

Tina282
Level 1
Denver, CO

I'm also a co-host and host so if anyone needs help please reach out to me!

Hi Tina, 

I'm looking for a cohost who can support me with guest checkin in the west highlands. Let me know if this is something you can do. Thanks!

Hi Tina,

I will keep you on my radar if a need comes up. 

Yes please! We are looking for a co-host.

Terrence and Elena *personal information hidden*

Thanks!!!

@Tina282 wrote:

I'm also a co-host and host so if anyone needs help please reach out to me!

Hi Tina,

I have a small property.

it is a bedroom in Capitol Hill. 11th and Sherman.

I’m planing to leave the country in about a month. I’m goin to Europe

for 3/4months approximately.

I have already sub rent the place by myself in February 2018.

The listing is ready and I’m pretty familiar with the whole Airbnb process, web site, etc.

I was wondering if you will be able to co host for me.

As you know be available for guests in case they need something. Clean and re adjust the apartment in between guests. 

Regarding the keys, I have a lock box downstairs. So no need to greed guest or giving keys.

Maybe some Aribnb message to answer.

As you can immage all the things that being a co host require. 

I would like to know if you are interested.

If you like to take a look at the apt.

What yours fees are and whatever we have to discuss about it.

Please get back to me at your convenience.

Here also my phone number, just in case you prefer text.

Thank you,

Best,

Francesco

Dylan50
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Niki, 

I'm in the process of relisting my home, as I was displeased with the work a management company was doing, and am looking for a cohost in the West Highlands- let me know if you're available to talk!