Blood stains on sheet

Glen-N-Penny0
Level 2
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Blood stains on sheet

Our guest left today with blood stains on the bottom sheet. We have tried all sorts to get it out to no avail. Any suggestions on this? We might have to buy a new bottom sheet. 

18 Replies 18
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Glen-N-Penny0You could also try using a hotel supplier for sheets. The one that we use will sell 6 sheets at a time, top or bottom, and pillowcases are also seperate, so you don't waste the whole set if one piece gets stained or damaged. The prices are much, much cheaper than any retail outlet and they are hotel quality with that crisp hotel feel. 6 sheets are less money than a decent sheet set at a regular retailer. Our supplier just gave us a cash account, so we pay by credit card. We also buy all of our amenties like soap and shampoo through them. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

These are super tips @Glen-N-Penny0, @Alexandra316@Regina253@Ben551@Branka-and-Silvia0@Kim610@Robin4@Ana309@Emilia42 I feel this thread would help a lot of hosts. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Shayla9
Level 2
Eugene, OR

Hydrogen peroxide gets blood out every time.

Claire1000
Level 2
New York, NY

I have made a product that really helps guests protect your sheets. I offer it to my guests - you can offer it to yours. You can even lift the verbiage, if you like. 

As an air bnb guest, I found myself occasionally needing something to protect the sheets of the lovely places I was renting. As an air bnb host, I found myself wanting to provide something my guests could use that would protect my sheets. In an answer to all that, I created The Layer. It is a magical piece of fabric that is soft and comfortable and shields the sheets from all sorts of sexy messes. So, should you find yourself in need, you will find The Layer - sealed in an eco-friendly plastic wrap - available for you to use and take with you to use over and over and over again (it withstands 300+ washings). And if you do, we will then charge your account $55. It’s far less expensive than replacing a set of sheets, mattress cover, towels - and saves everyone inconvenience and embarrassment. You can find The Layer in the master bedroom in the wicker basket.

A discrete little velcro clutch is available for purchase, for carrying The Layer to and fro. Please visit https://getthelayer.com for more information.