Boise / Disneyland Area Trade

Melanie58
Level 10
Boise, ID

Boise / Disneyland Area Trade

This is a really huge longshot, but I am on the PTA for our elementary school. We have four Disneyland tickets to raffle off. We would like to sweeten the deal with including a two night stay near the park.

I have an Airbnb here in Boise, ID (see my signature). If anyone needs to come to Boise and happens to have a place near Disneyland, I would love to discuss a trade.  

I think the difficult part is I wouldn't know when the family was going to use the Disney tickets, but it could be part of the deal that the rooms are based on your availability.

Thanks,

Melanie

1 Reply 1
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Melanie58 

Did you have any success with this request from 2017?

If so, Did the prize winners enjoy there trip to Disneyland?

Walt Disney and his team who included Japanese -American woman illustrator Gyo Fujikawa and others on his creative team have an incredible history behind them.

Anyone who lives near Disneyland must look up the factual history of Walt Disney and children's stories it's been created upon and embrace the diversity and inclusiveness of all people, including children, of all races.

@Airbnbwe all have a wonderful opportunity to work together to pull everyone together in harmony across the world regardless of race, and embrace the love, laughter and joy sage people before us did for our betterment.

To go forwards we need to go backwards and learn the whole story behind those stories and people who grew up and worked together to create harmonious relationships.

We are blessed to have historic newspaper and other archives online to learn facts.

Embrace all races.